What We Do
The Association was formed in 1980 with the goal of protecting the quality of life in Palm Beach Country Estates. Over the years, we have successfully confronted various issues affecting the community by providing a unified voice for landowners to speak with. Your membership dues will help us continue in that role and also help pay the various expenses we incur providing services for the community. Some of the things we do include:
- Maintaining the entrance signs at the corner of Donald Ross & 69th. Expenses include lawn maintenance, irrigation, lighting electric, repair and replacement.
- Paying for the street lighting at major intersections in the community.
- Sponsoring many annual events including:
- Fourth of July parade and picnic
- Trunk or Treat Halloween event
- Sandhill Crane 5k & 10k Thanksgiving fundraiser
- Several neighborhood clean-up events each year
- Christmas decorations and lighting on the entrance signs
- Holding bi-monthly meetings open to all landowners to discuss matters of interest to the community. In the past, these matters have included various issues relevant to landowners such as school boundary changes, Turnpike sound walls, roadway widening, proposed communication towers, zoning changes, power lines, road paving issues, and candidates for political office.
- Publishing ‘Countryside Living’ – a periodic newsletter to keep residents informed about issues such as the ones mentioned above.
- Promoting and supporting the PBSO’s Citizen Observer Patrol (COP) program which provides three roving vehicles that volunteers use to assist neighborhood crime prevention.
- We’ve been a primary sponsor and contributor to the Margaret Berman Memorial Park located at 69th & 155th. The Park Committee has worked diligently with the South Indian River Water Control District (SIRWCD) to manage and maintain the park and we proudly endorse and support the official not-for-profit fundraising organization at www.TwistyPinesPlayground.org. Please visit that website to see how you can donate or volunteer to assist with the development and maintenance of our community park.
- Partnering with the SIRWCD to improve the maintenance of the sidewalks and main entrance roadways in PBCE.
Thank you for your support!