What We Do
Palm Beach Country Estates Landowners is a non-profit corporation formed in 1980 with the goal of protecting and maintaining Palm Beach Country Estates. Your payment contribution will help us continue in that role and also help pay the various expenses we incur providing services for the community.
WE ARE NOT A POA OR HOA
Some of the things we do include:
- Maintaining the entrance signs at the corner of Donald Ross & 69th. Expenses include lawn maintenance, irrigation, lighting electric, seasonal re-planting, repair and replacement.
- Paying for the street lighting and security cameras at major intersections in the community.
- Sponsoring, supporting, and/or organizing many annual events including:
- Fourth of July parade and picnic
- Trunk or Treat Halloween fundraiser
- Door-to-Door Trick-or-Treating on Halloween night
- Christmas decorations and lighting
- Several neighborhood clean-up events each year
- Holiday in the Park event
- Christmas Tree lighting
- Christmas home decorations tour
- Community garage sales
- Food for Families drive
- Toyz for Kidz drive
- Coordinating emergency response requested by Sheriff
- Transmitting Sheriff Office notices/warnings
- Managing the community Facebook group and website
- Holding bi-monthly meetings open to all landowners to discuss matters of interest to the community. In the past, these matters have included various issues relevant to landowners such as school boundary changes, Turnpike sound walls, roadway widening, proposed communication towers, zoning changes, power lines, and road paving issues.
- Publishing ‘Countryside Living’ – a periodic newsletter to keep residents informed about issues such as the ones mentioned above.
- Promoting and supporting the PBSO’s Citizen Observer Patrol (COP) program which provides three roving vehicles that volunteers use to assist neighborhood crime prevention.
- We’ve been a primary sponsor and contributor to the Margaret Berman Memorial Park located at 69th & 155th. The Park Committee has worked diligently with the South Indian River Water Control District (SIRWCD) to manage and maintain the park and we endorse and support the official not-for-profit fundraising organization at www.TwistyPinesPlayground.org. Please visit that website to see how you can donate or volunteer to assist with the development and maintenance of our community park.
- Attempting to partner with the South Indian River Water Control District to improve the maintenance of the sidewalks and main entrance roadways in PBCE.
Thank you for your support!